Choking dog saves its own life by dialling 999

COPS who raced to a house after hearing desperate heavy breathing during an emergency call found a DOG had rung 999 while strangling itself with the telephone wire.

George, the two-year-old Basset Hound, had knocked the phone to the floor and got entangled in the wire — winding it round his neck.

And he panicked so much he incredibly managed to ring 999 as he pawed at the phone trying to free himself.

The emergency operator alerted police who dashed to the empty home of driving instructor Steve Brown and his daughter Lydia, 18 on Saturday night.

They were preparing to smash down the door when a family friend from a nearby house ran out with a key to let them in.

Four officers sprinted through the house in South Hiendley, West Yorkshire, searching the rooms.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4222715/Choking-dog-saves-its-own-life-by-dialling-999.html

by Arf the Dog

Posted in 1, Arf the Dog, They Said, WTF. Comments Off on Choking dog saves its own life by dialling 999
%d bloggers like this: